Friday, June 17, 2011

The Bikini Lifestyle

Recently, I took a trip to Boca Raton, Florida with my dear friend Leah. It was one of the most relaxing and restful vacations I have ever been on in my life... and I definitely wish I was still there right now. So, this post is dedicated to my fashion decisions (and some bikini shots since that's what I wore most of the time) made while staying in my favorite city ever.

                                                           Swimsuits: Both from Old Navy
                                       Blue Shorts and Navy Dress and White Purse from Forever 21
                                                         Jungle Necklace from Betsey Johnson
                                     Striped Tank Top, Striped Shirt, Blue Necklace from Urban Outfitters
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment