Sunday, June 5, 2011

Railroad Tracks and Fedoras...the Indie girl lifestyle.

Recently, I had to go to a town called Erie which is, in my opinion, very barren and abandoned.
Every time I go there, I can't help but think about how depressed I would be living there.
There's something about prairies and open plains that makes me uneasy...
must be my inner city girl personality.
Anyways when I went there, I came across this abandoned railroad and barbwire fenced off area.
I thought it would be a perfect place to feature the edgy and indie style outfit that I was wearing that day.

                                                                         Romper: Forever 21
                                                                        Black Vest: Brass Plum
                                                                        Fedora: Nordstrom 
                                                                        Sandals: Nordstrom

1 comment:

  1. uh.. i'm like totally OBSESSED OVER those shoes, they are so cute!!

    myfashionblog: maybe follow?
    http://theforeverperfects.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete