Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Love, Life, And Of Course...Lace

Do you ever wake up wishing you were in the south?
Do you ever wish that you could look lovely and classy?
Now, wouldn't you LOVE to put those two together to form an outfit?
If you answered yes, see below.
Dress: Forever 21
Earrings: Nordstrom
Boots: Frye from Nordstrom



Today, a lady approached me in a cafe. She apologized for staring at me, and then explained that she was just admiring my outfit. She continued to tell me that she loved how I paired a delicate little dress like that with cowboy boots. She also said that it reminded her of her wedding dress.
Its little incidents like that...
that show why I love fashion
Love, AL

1 comment:

  1. hi there you r cute :) follow my blog http://myproblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete