Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Ideas Of A Truly Intelligent Woman.

Well, as all of you may or may not know. Today is mothers day.
I can say hands dow that my mum is one of the most intelligent human beings i've ever met.
She takes these walls that my school, friends, and I have put up.
These walls contain this strict guidelines as to WHO I am, WHAT I should be doing, WHERE I should be.
And the list goes on...
But, she understands that my potential.... is beyond this stupid box i've been put in. 
She gets that grades don't DEFINE you.
Your CLOTHES and WEIGHT, doesn't determine your future.
That ACCEPTANCE and LOVE for others....is far more important in life than a 4.0 GPA.

Her unlimited amount of knowledge surprises me everyday.

So, three cheers for LORI! 
For making me who I am today.
And never giving up on me, even when things get hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment