Saturday, May 7, 2011

American Honey

Hello, I'm Alie. I love forensics, psychology, tennis, Young Life, my friends, and myself. But what I have discovered recently that I have an undying love for, is the south.
Recently I took a trip to Tennessee, we spent the majority of the time in Knoxville and then also spent a day is Nashville.
In Knoxville I toured the University of Tennessee, I absolutely loved it. I prepared days prior what I was going to wear. Naturally. And concluded that I was going to wear this little number...


Outfit: I consider it classy, simple and sweet. Just like the south!
The sunglasses and pink sweater are from Nordstrom.
Skirt is from Forever 21.
White Shirt is from Lululemon.
And the shoes are navy Sperry boat shoes.


So, I threw this together just before 
going out for dinner with my mum and sister!
Anthropologie Striped Shirt.
Jolt Jeans.
Nordstrom Pearl Earrings.
Classic navy Sperry Boat shoes.
Classic Simple



Then the next day was Nashville so I thought I'd go all out COUNTRY!
This was my little Nashville number. This includes...
University of Tennessee T-Shirt.
Jolt Jeans.
Hair Braided Back.
And Frye Cowboy Boots.

My inner Tay. Swift clearly came out that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment